Patient Participation Group
About The PPG
The Patient Participation Group (PPG) was set up to provide a link between the surgery and its patients. It was formed to enable the practice to better understand its patients and provide better healthcare through communication and access to surgery facilities. The group has input into the way the practice runs and the services it provides.
Interested In Becoming Involved With The PPG?
A group of patients meet regularly with the doctors and Practice Manager to promote a clearer understanding of the way the practice works. Any patient or Carer of a patient registered with the Practice is welcome to attend.
Areas That The PPG Explore
- Structure of the group
- Agree and develop stated aim and objectives:
- Establish 2 way feedback process
- Arrange information sessions on any topical health issues where need arises.
- Establish Volunteering/community service opportunities to meet unmet needs of practice population.
- Participate in practice based research where appropriate - Inform and publicise group's existence and activities
- Determine level of involvement from practice personnel and method of communication.
How To Find Out What Is Happening At The PPG!
There are several ways to find out what is happening with the Patient Participation Group:
PPG Documentations and Survey Summaries
The following attachment are the update on our PPG.
PPG Meeting Minutes 2018
PPG Report & Meeting Minutes 2016 / 17
PPG Meeting Minutes 2015 / 16
PPG - Annual Patient's meeting - 18th April 2015
PPG Report & Meeting Minutes 2014 / 15
PPG Report & Meeting Minutes 2013 / 14