This practice and our primary healthcare team are committed to promoting and maintaining the best quality healthcare for all our patients regardless of race, gender, religion or cultural beliefs. We hope to achieve this with your help and co-operation.
- We aim to answer the telephone as quickly as possible. Please help us by avoiding busy times of the day for routine enquiries (eg Monday mornings).
- We will always offer you an appointment the same day for any urgent medical problem, but please book routine appointments well in advance (eg for review of regular prescription).
- We try to keep waiting times to a minimum but delays are sometimes unavoidable because of illnesses don't follow a timetable! Remember that one day you may need the extra time!
- You can help by arriving for your appointment on time and not asking to squeeze another member of the family into the same appointment.
- If you are unable to attend for your appointment please let us know as soon as possible so that the appointment can be offered to someone else.
- If you are too ill to come to the surgery please try to let us know before 10.30am. We provide home visits to those who are housebound and for seriously ill patients.
- Please do not telephone outside surgery hours unless you require urgent medical treatment.
- We can arrange for you to see your medical records (subject to the limitations of the law).
Please ask at reception. You can help keep these up to date by informing us of any changes in your details, especially address and telephone number.
- We welcome suggestions and constructive criticism. Please contact our practice manager who will deal with any complaints. Please see our practice booklet for further details of our services.
- By working together we can deliver the best that the Health Service can provide!
We aim to treat our patients courteously irrespective of race, colour, creed or sexual orientation and we expect patients to behave towards our staff in a similarly respectful manner. Anyone attending the practice who abuses GPs, staff or other patients in a threatening, abusive or violent manner, or who acts in a discriminatory manner will immediately be removed from the practice list.